Thursday 26 June 2014

Another Good Sort:
Below is an email I received from a student at our school:

This afternoon, as I was leaving for the bus, I ran into a friend, he was crying, and teary. Doing what was the most logical thing to do, I asked him what was wrong. He replied telling me that he had lost his puffer jacket, which had $1.50 in it so he could catch the train. At that point, I tried to see if I could lend him some money for the time being out of my money that I keep, just incase of emergencies. As I try to get some money, I look up at him and he's walking away. Confused, I instinctively said "What?". Turns out another student gave him some money, without even speaking and without telling anyone else and trying to draw attention to himself, and just walked away. I am hoping you can let that person know he did the right thing, or even congratulate him with a reward, or at least take this into account of knowing that this 'Random Act Of Kindness' took place.

Great job both of you!  This is exactly what we talked about at assembly.  Take action as a bystander to have a positive outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment