Monday 3 March 2014

Raroa Good Sorts

An email from our community
I would like to bring to your attention, two young gentlemen, whom my son has identified as Year 7's at Raroa.

On Wednesday afternoon, I was waiting at the lights on Ottawa Road for the children to come out and had a clear view of the steep path and steps.

My son was wandering down, tripped over and landed on his knees.  The two boys who were walking behind him, helped him up, checked he was alright, picked up the book he had dropped and took him to the lights to meet me.  

I was very appreciative of their help, their caring natures and kind words.  I'd love it if you could pass my comments on, and let them know how amazing they are and thoughtful to take the time with someone a lot younger than them.  These are all special attributes, their actions will continue to reward them in the future, and they are both a credit to their families.  

I was so impressed!
And so am I gentlemen.  A great example of ambassadors for our school!

No comments:

Post a Comment